Build or improve your credit profile. Below are some tips that might be useful for you.
- Pay within the set terms of suppliers.
- Make sure to work with suppliers who are reporting your prompt payments.
- Try to limit the number of inquiries regarding your credit profile.
- Do not overdo it with business credit cards -– have a couple, not a dozen.
- Do not let licenses or registrations lapse -– make sure you are on top of renewals or obtain any new licensing that you are expected to have for your business operations.
- Maintain thorough, up-to-date financial records.