Small Business Loan for my Tutorial Center

Few hours ago, a friend and a colleague visited me here in our house bringing some good news which makes me so happy. She said she wants me to be her business partner and I like it because we will be putting up our own tutorial center.

Good thing, I have saved money and I will be using it for my share. She also said that she will be applying for a small business loan and the money that she will be getting will also be used for our business. Whew! I am now starting to fulfill my dreams.

Hope everything will turn out fine. Ganbatte!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep this post in mind because I plan on running a business soon. I've been thinking about it for a long time now, and I can use all the help and advice I can get. Also, lately I've been thinking about buying a business instead of starting one from scratch. Any suggestions? Advice? Thanks a lot.